Sale Sold out
Regular price $49.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
A simple, yet modern PCB solution. High-quality PCB designed by Wilba, after Mekanisk specification. This PCB ensures that your keyboard will be up and running in no time, and keep running for a long time.
The easy, graphical configurator VIA, lets you reprogram all the keys at any time you want. The programming happens live (and stays on the board). A super high-quality, easily programmed PCB at an affordable price.
The graphical user interface to program your keyboard and firmware: caniusevia.com
Designed and produced by Wilba, wilba.tech
60% standard keyboards. ex. Fjell, Klippe
- Supports: ISO/ANSI/HHKB/TSANGAN and stepped caps lock
- Supports PCB mounted stabilisers (Mekanisk Stabilisers, GMK screw in stabilisers, Cherry clip in stabilisers, Zeal stabilisers and more)
- VIA configurator support, arguably the best and easiest configurator on the market
- USB-C connector
- Standard 60% / Poker mounting points
- Flex cutouts for builds with a softer plate.
- No hot swap, this PCB is solder only.
- No LEDs, only caps lock LED