This is a pre order, and is shipping August 2020
Graphical user interface to program your keyboard and firmware: caniusevia.com
A simple, yet modern PCB solution. High quality PCB designed by Wilba, after Mekanisk specification. This PCB ensures that your keyboard will be up and running in no time, and keep running for a long time.
The easy, graphical configurator VIA, let's you reprogram all the keys at any time you want. The programming happens live (and stays on the board). A super high quality, easily programmed PCB at an affordable price.Information
- Supports: ISO/ANSI/HHKB/TSANGAN and stepped caps lock
- Supports PCB mounted stabilisers (Mekanisk Stabilisers, GMK screw in stabilisers, Cherry clip in stabilisers, Zeal stabilisers and more)
- VIA configurator support, arguably the best and easiest configurator on the market
- USB-C connector
- Standard 60% / Poker mounting points
- Flex cutouts for builds with a softer plate.
- No hot swap, this PCB is solder only.
- No LEDs, only caps lock LED
Created by Wilba, wilba.tech